Moore & More Plumbing, LLC - Text Messaging Compliance Terms of Service
- We send SMS or MMS messages to customers once they have contacted us about our services, and will continue to send messages as a standard form of communication unless they opt-out. Periodic messages containing but not limited to important information, updates, specials, and, service requests.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the message. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, you will be unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly at 512-445-5212.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.